Saturday 18 December 2010

Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon!!!





The Bookish Type and Book Savvy are hosting a Read-a-thon! I had an awesome time on the last one I participated in, so I decided to sign up for their Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon! :D

It will run from December 29th to the 31st, and you read as many books as you can in that time. They suggest that you use it to finish off the debuts for the Debut Author Challenge, but you can read whatever you want. I think I'm just going to wing it and read whatever I have at hand...and maybe I'll read some books I get for Christmas too. ;)

If you participate, there are also going to be giveaways going on during the Readathon, and who doesn't love giveaways! As an added bonus, they said that lots of the swag and books being given away will be signed.

If you want to participate in this Readathon, you can find the Linky form to sign up and the original posts at these links here:
The Bookish Type: http://thebookishtype.blogspot.com/2010/12/out-with-bang-readathon.html
Book Savvy: http://book-savvy.blogspot.com/2010/12/out-with-bang-read-thon.html

(*Note: You only have to sign up on one of the Blog's forms, they're linked, so it'll show up on both.)

Well, I hope to see some of you participating in the Readathon with me,
until then Happy Reading! :D

♫♪ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D