Saturday 18 June 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-Thon Updates and Mini-Challenges - Day 2

So, I kinda let myself sleep in a bit today. I read about an hour after my Report post last night before I called it a night, so I didn't get too much reading done last night or this morning, but I some is better than none I guess. :P

#1 ~12:00 PM
Mini-Challenge: If you had bookshelves FULL of all of your favorite books, how would you organize them?

Honestly, I'm terrible at organizing my bookshelves. I have so many that are just too different in size to be next too each other, so I usually just organize them by series and then wherever they fit best. Of course, I also have too many books to fit on my shelves now, so there are some all over my room. :P If it were a perfect type of world and all books were the same height, I'd probably organize them by my favourites, or by my favourite author. I'd still keep them with series though. I might even go crazy and try and organize them by colour. ;)



Update

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 612
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 112
Total Time Read: 10 hrs, 2 hrs since last update
I'm Currently Reading: Subject Seven by James A. Moore
How I'm Currently Feeling: Still a bit sleepy to be honest, I may just have to chug some kind of caffeinated beverage in a bit. :P



#2 ~ 2:30 PM

Mini-Challenge: Create an anagram of your name/pseudonym.


I decided to use my middle name too because with my first and last name I got On Trashy Bum. :P




Update

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 672
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 60
Total Time Read: 11 hrs, 1 hr since last update
I'm Currently Reading: Subject Seven by James A. Moore
How I'm Currently Feeling: Stuck, I haven't read much for the last little bit, but I did have some coffee and now I'm feeling a little more awake. :)




#3 ~ 6:00 PM

Mini-Challenge:If you could live in the world of one book, which would it be and why?

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. There are so many books worlds that I find amazing, but also at the same time they';'d be a freaky place to live in. I kind of want to say Inkheart by Corneila Funke, mostly because you could just read yourself into another story if you wanted to. :P But....I think that's a bit of a cop out, so I'm going to say either The Mortal Instruments or The Iron Fey series, any world where Jace or Ash actually exist would be so awesome. I would love to be a Shadowhunter, and I'd love to live in Meghan's world with the fey, but I have a feeling in both worlds it might not turn out the way I wanted it to. :P


Update

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 866
Books Read Since Last Update: 0
Pages Read Since Last Update: 94
Total Time Read:
12.5 hrs, 1.5 hrs since last update
I'm Currently Reading: Subject Seven by James A. Moore
How I'm Currently Feeling: Distracted, focusing has not been my friend today.




Books Completed:
1. The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan
2. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce

2 comments:

  1. I need more bookshelves so I can actually organize my books in SOME better fashion than now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we need more space around here too! I think I'll buy a bigger and better bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D