Sunday 2 October 2011

Tyger Tyger in Paperback! And other Goblin Wars news!

I think it's no secret that I am completely in love with Kersten Hamilton's Goblin Wars series...and also with Finn MacCumhaill...but you don't want to know about that right now, right? :P 

Anyways, I have some awesome news! 
The first book in the series, Tyger Tyger is now in paperback! 
It's the perfect time to start this series if you haven't already, and if you have started it, but don't have a copy yet, why not get yourself one? :D

Now in PAPERBACK! ;D

For those who are curious, here's Tyger Tyger's Goodreads page, and blurb:
Teagan Wylltson's best friend, Abby, dreams that horrifying creatures--goblins, shape-shifters, and beings of unearthly beauty but terrible cruelty--are hunting Teagan. Abby is always coming up with crazy stuff, though, so Teagan isn't worried. Her life isn't in danger. In fact, it's perfect. She's on track for a college scholarship. She has a great job. She's focused on school, work, and her future. No boys, no heartaches, no problems.

    Until Finn Mac Cumhaill arrives. Finn's a bit on the unearthly beautiful side himself. He has a killer accent and a knee-weakening smile. And either he's crazy or he's been haunting Abby's dreams, because he's talking about goblins, too . . . and about being The Mac Cumhaill, born to fight all goblin-kind. Finn knows a thing or two about fighting. Which is a very good thing, because this time, Abby's right. The goblins are coming.

And if you want to buy yourself a copy RIGHT now, here are some links for you:

BookDepository.com | BookDepository.co.uk | Amazon.ca | Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | Barnes and Noble

(Sorry if I missed a variation of one of these sites that you prefer to use, I only listed the ones that I know of.)

And if you're still hesitant about starting this series, check out my review, here: My Tyger Tyger Review. I hope I can convince you to start this fabulous series because once you've started it, I know you'll love it! :D




Kersten Hamilton is also having a contest called The In the Forests of the Night Trailer Contest! :D

It's a contest to create...you guess it, a trailer for In the Forests of the Night, and if you win the contest, or if your library wins, $1000 is donated to your library! Also, any contest participants will receive a free ebook of Tyger Tyger for a short period of time. :D The contest ends on November 15th! :D And you can find the rest of the details on the contest's page on Kersten's website, which I've posted the link to above ^ and below.

Here's the poster for it:
(It can be enlarged by clicking on it, or you can see it full sized on Kersten's website.)

I've attached the contest link above, but here is is again if you don't feel like scrolling: http://home.comcast.net/~kerstenhamilton/Trailer/IFN_trailer.html.




And...my final piece of Goblin Wars news!

In the Forests of the Night comes out in less than two months! :D
Its release date is set for November 22, 2011...it's getting close guys!
Are you getting excited?! I am, and I've already read it, but I personally cannot wait to get my hands on a hardcover copy of this fabulous book! :D


If you want to add it to your to-read list on Goodreads, here is its page.

Have you read Tyger Tyger yet?
Are you thinking of getting it now that it's in paperback?
And have you already read it, and can't wait for In the Forests of the Night?
Oh, and has anyone entered the Kersten's contest, or are you thinking about entering?

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

4 comments:

  1. so I'm totally doing all my missed commenting in reverse order incase you didn't notice :P

    i have both these books! what am I waiting for? umm, good question. The HC of Tyger Tyger is so pretty though I can see why you'd want to add to your collection. ARCs are nice, but definitely not as shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zoe: I hadn't noticed that, but I now I see it. :)
    I love my ARC copy, but I want one to make Tyger Tyger, they're such pretty books...plus, I want to support Finn MacCumhaill! haha You're right, the shiny is not as nice, although the paper they used for the In the Forests of the Nights ARCs, and most of their ARCs in general, is so nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I actually meant that the ARCs were not as shiny as the finished copies, but technically they are shiny but not metallic. that was confusing whoops! it's nice the pages are still nice, I'm excited to get acquainted with Finn soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I think I knew what you meant haha they're more of a glossy shine. I'm excited that you'll get to know him soon too, I love him enough that I want others to love him too :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D