Wednesday 22 February 2012

Have you heard of RazOrbill yet?

Join Razorbill!

So, you might have heard of RazOrbill already, but just in case you haven't, I'm here to tell you about it. :)

First, here's a bit of information from the press release about RazOrbill.ca:
On January 17, Penguin Canada, a leader in young-adult fiction, launched Razorbill.ca, an online destination for the community, conversations and enthusiasm of today's expanding young-adult fiction audiences. Razorbill.ca gives young adults a forum to engage with contemporary authors and like-minded peers. Razorbill.ca is all about creating a unique experience for book enthusiasts. With exclusive access, members will be exposed to anticipated titles before they launch, be invited to live chats with critically acclaimed authors including Joseph Boyden, Hiromi Goto, Charles de Lint and Carrie Mac but most importantly, be part of an evolving community and conversation.



I joined it a few weeks ago, and so far I really like it. I was asked if I wanted to become an ambassador, and I agreed. You can design your profile, add friends, join groups, participate in discussions, and if you're Canadian you can even request some RazOrbill titles. Anyone can join the site, but to request books you do have to be Canadian. :)

There will also be opportunities to participate in chats, and there are already some Penguin authors on the site as members. It's a great way to communicate with other readers, bloggers, authors, and the publishers themselves.

You can also find RazOrbill on other social media sites:
Facebook | Twitter


I'm already on RazOrbill, so if you join or already have an account and want to add me as a friend, you can find my account HERE.

I look forward to chatting with you on RazOrbill. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D