Saturday 31 March 2012

Random Acts of Kindness: March Wrap-Up

Book Soulmates

This month I sent 1 and received 2:

I sent Amber I. from Awesomesauce Bookclub


AND

Mary from Sweeping Me sent me:


Amber I. from Awesomesauce Bookclub sent me:


and she tried to send me My Blood Approves, but it wasn't available in Canada, so I got a gift card instead. 

So, I've got a couple novellas to read now. ;D I was a little pre-occupied with school this month so I didn't even really think of sending out a bunch of RAKs this month, but I'm excited to read the two I got, and I hope that Amber likes the one I sent her. Thank you to Mary and Amber! :D I hope that you all had fabulous RAKs this month! :D

Did you participate in RAK this month?
Did you get any books, or did you send any awesome ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D