Thursday 6 March 2014

What I'm Listening To: Top 5 Songs Dominating My Music Obsession RIGHT NOW!


I actually have a few bigger playlists that I tend to cycle through most of the time, but I'm constantly adding new songs to them. Here are 5 songs that I'm loving right now! :D

"Scotland" by The Lumineers


I got hooked on the TV show Reign (I'm really not loving the storyline right now, but I'm hoping it'll get back to something I like soon!), and every single time I hear this song I just love it more and more!

"Let Her Go" by Passenger


My friend just told me today that this song is super overplayed....but I still love it anyway, especially since I saw a fantastic edit on Instagram about Ten and Rose using these lyrics...and it was PERFECT! Note: if you did not understand the Ten and Rose reference, you really need to start watching Doctor Who...and hopefully you'll love it as much as I do! ;D

"Pompeii" by Bastille


Awwww....I seriously just love this song to pieces!!! So beautiful! This is one of those songs just seriously make me feel so freaking much...and I'm totally in love with Bastille now, too...just in case you were wondering. ;P

"Hand on Heart" by Olly Murs


I just heard this song recently, and now I'm totally obsessed! :D Listen! Listen! Maybe you'll get hooked on it, too!!!! :D

"Let it Go" from FROZEN performed by Idina Menzel



I'm totally a Disney fangirl, and absolutely LOVED Frozen....seriously, so freaking much, and this song! Oh, this song! I just love it so much! I love the entire soundtrack actually, but "Let It Go" is definitely my favourite...I'm also a total sucker for "Do You Want to Build a Snowman"...oh, the feels!

haha I totally had to listen to ALL of these songs while writing this post...and I love them all so much! I actually didn't have them in a single playlist all together before this....but now, I feel the beginning of a beautiful new playlist starting. ;)

So, those are the songs I'm obsessed with right now.

What about you?
Do you have any songs that you're totally in love with right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D