Wednesday 9 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (7): Sinner!!

 
"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It gives us the chance to fangirl over all of the books that we can't wait to read!


SINNER (THE WOLVES OF MERCY FALLS #4) by Maggie Stiefavter

Hitting the shelves on July 1, 2014 from Scholastic Press

Book Description:

A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy.

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?

MY THOUGHTS

Ever since I first heard that Maggie Stiefvater was writing a book from Cole's perspective following Forever, I have been eagerly awaiting it...and it's getting sooooo close!!! :D I already pre-ordered myself a copy a few months ago, so I seriously cannot wait for Sinner to show up in my mailbox!! I already read an excerpt a while ago, too...and I've loved what I read so far! I can't wait to get more about Cole...and Isabel, too! ;D 

Is anyone else super excited for Sinner??
If not, what are you waiting for this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D