Monday 23 June 2014

Mani Monday (9): "In the Spotlight" ImPRESS Manicure!

I've been slacking a bit this summer on blog posts, but I'm getting my butt in gear a bit more this week, and since it's Monday, it's time for another Mani Monday!
The manicure I'm sharing today is from a couple of weeks ago, but I still love this one every time I look at the pictures!

This is another ImPRESS Manicure by Broadway nails, but this time, it's one that I purchased on my own. I wanted some dressy nails for my University Convocation, so I picked up a pretty set of ImPRESS nails to wear, and I decided on "In the Spotlight"! It's a gorgeous orange and yellow glittery gradient, and I am so smitten with it!

Here's what it looked like:


I really love Broadway's ImPRESS nails, and this design is definitely my favourite out of them all so far! :D

And if this is your first time reading one of my mani posts on Broadway's ImPRESS nails, they're press-on nails that don't require glue! You just pick out the ones that best fit your nails, remove the protective plastic backing which covers the adhesive already on the nails, and then you press them on. It's super duper easy! :) I've also included links to their website so that you can check out all of their gorgeous designs, and even get some additional info on the nails. :)

What do you think?
Do you like this design?
Have you checked out Broadway's ImPRESS Manicures yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D