Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tea Tuesdays! (16): Today's Tea is...CRÈME CARMELLO! #SteepedTea #LovinMySteeped #LooseLeafLovin

I'm totally obsessed with tea, so every Tuesday, I'm sharing one of my favourites...and maybe sometimes something just totally awesome and tea-related.

Recently my biggest tea obsession has been loose tea! If you're new to loose tea, check out my first Tea Tuesday post and see how easy it is to brew! You can also click my "Tea Tuesdays!" button above to see my previous tea posts! :D

Today's tea is Steeped Tea's CREME CARMELLO! :D 

Crème Carmello is a Rooibos, and here's what Steeped Tea has to say about it: "Like a caramel chocolate bar, one helping is not enough!"

I love Crème Carmello!

It definitely reminds me of caramel, and because it's a rooibos it is a little sweet naturally! It's almost caffeine free...so it's perfect when you want a cup of tea later in the day, or even right before bed! I've even taken to making it into lattes...and they're delicious! :D

Are you a fan of rooibos teas?
What teas are you loving right now?

1 comment:

  1. I love Creme Carmello! I had our last Books for Babies this week and I brought a big carafe of it ... it's perfect hot or iced!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D