Tuesday 11 November 2014

Tea Tuesdays! (17): Today's Tea is...BUBBLEGUM!! #SteepedTea #LovinMySteeped #LooseLeafLovin

I'm totally obsessed with tea, so every Tuesday, I'm sharing one of my favourites...and maybe sometimes something just totally awesome and tea-related.

Recently my biggest tea obsession has been loose tea! If you're new to loose tea, check out my first Tea Tuesday post and see how easy it is to brew! You can also click my "Tea Tuesdays!" button above to see my previous tea posts! :D

Today's tea is Steeped Tea's BUBBLEGUM!

The Steeped Tea catalog describes Bubblegum as "Kids can chew the bubble gum as they watch this strawberry lemon tea brew."
I absolutely LOVE this one! It's nice and fruity, and it's super delicious hot or cold! :D

I'm a big fan of fruit tea already, so this one is perfect for me! :P

Have you tried Bubblegum before?
Do you like fruit teas?
And what's your favourite tea right now?

2 comments:

  1. Strawberry lemon tea sounds like a great combination! I also love fruit teas and I enjoy both strawberry and lemon tea, so I am pretty sure the combination would be good as well. Those teas you feature here always sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D