Tuesday 17 August 2010

CONTEST @ L.J. Boldyrev's Site!!!

http://ljboldyrev.blogspot.com/2010/08/contest-signed-arc-return-to-paradise.html

ENTER and you can win Return To Paradise, the sequel to Simone Elkeles book, Leaving Paradise!! If you haven't read Leaving Paradise yet, I suggest you do. It's an amazing story. I, for one, can't wait for Return to Paradise, so I jumped at the chance to enter this contest!!

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy Leaving Paradise if you decide to read it!
Check out other Simon Elkele stories as well, she's an amazing author! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D