Friday 29 October 2010

Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkins :)

Well, today I carved my pumpkins for Halloween,
and I carved them all with a Nightmare before Christmas theme :D

I am a HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas fan! It's one of my favourite movies,
and I can never get enough of anything related to it.
I have the soundtrack, a bag, and I have the movie on my iPod and computer.

If you haven't seen The Nightmare Before Christmas yet,
you NEED to! It's an amazing movie, delightfully creepy with catchy songs and fantastic characters.
It's one of those movies I can never get sick of. I used to watch this movie over and over again when I was little even though I was totally afraid of Oogey Boogey. He doesn't scare me anymore though :P lol


My Zero Pumpkin :)

I decided to do a pumpkin for Jack, one for his dog, Zero, and one for the trick or treaters, Shock, Lock and Barrel. The Shock, Lock and Barrel pumpkin was tough because I wanted something really intricate, but that was so not happening. I ended up just doing the outline of their faces and writing trick 'r treat, but I still love it.

I put some pictures on here so that you can see them too! :D


My Jack Pumpkin :D




My Lock, Shock and Barrel Pumpkin :)





















 
I like how they turned out actually, and I can't wait to see them in the dark. We're using glow sticks in them this year. I'll post some pictures of them glowing after Halloween :)


So, did anyone else carve any pumpkins?? :D

 
Halloween Myspace Comments


Happy Reading and Do Svidaniya!!!

♪♫ Ambur


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the Jack pumpkin. It seems like everyone but me is doing pumpkins this year :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have excellent pumpkin carving skills! I hope you post pictures of them lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie too!
    Nice pumpkins. I have no carving skills at all!
    You should definitely post pictures with them lit up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D