Tuesday 28 December 2010

Out With A Bang Readathon: Reading List



 

The Read-A-Thon starts tomorrow, so I'm posting a list of some of the books I'd like to read over the next few days.

So here are the book's I'd like to read:



-Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer
-Night Star by Alyson Noel
-Torment by Lauren Kate 

 I might read more, but if I do I'll add it on this post later. :)

You can still sign up for the Read-A-Thon, and you can link your post to theirs if you go to The Bookish Type's Reading List post HERE.

Before I finish this post I'd like to recommend an awesome blog that I found a week or so ago. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd already heard of it, it's hilarious. The blog's called Hyperbole and a Half. You should totally check it out if you haven't read her posts already! You will not be disappointed. :)

Happy Reading!!! :)

♪♫ Ambur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D