Monday 14 March 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (18)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading. Links all go to the books respective Goodreads pages.


Books I Read Last Week:
I read this one for my one English class last week, it was a short novella by D.H. Lawrence. I probably would have never picked this book up if I didn't have to read it for my class, but I did like it, it was a little depressing though.
This was a hilarious story, with a fabulous cast of characters, it's also called Home to Woefield: A Novel (Goodreads page: here) if you're interested in reading it. :)

Reading Now:
Me + Zombies = One Happy Ambur :)
The format of this book is a little different than the other zombie books I've read, but I like it so far. :)
I ended up not having to read this book before for class, but now I have to read it. So this will probably be the main focus of my reading for this week.
I just started this one too, and I'm loving the language, I can only describe it as beautiful. :)
 I received an ebook of this one for review a while ago, and I'm finally starting it now. I've read the first chapter and it's definitely got me intrigued...

----------

This week I'm not planning ahead, I'm just hoping that I'll get some time in for recreational reading. :)

So...what are you reading???

Feel free to check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to find out what everyone else is reading. :)

Happy Reading!!!
♪♫ Ambur

2 comments:

  1. I am reading Home to Woefield this week. Have an excellent week and enjoy your books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. all new to me books here. I hope you enjoy your week. Please stop by here and see me sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D