Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dewey's Read-a-Thon

Hey everyone!!!

I'm done all my papers, and I've got a bit of time before finals start, so I thought now would be the perfect time to sign up for Dewey's Read-a-Thon. That link will take you to the site for the Read-a-Thon, where you can find sign-ups, FAQs, buttons, and lots of other awesome and helpful stuff!
If you want to join the Read-a-Thon, it's on April 9th, and each time zone has a different start up time, so be sure to check when yours is if you do sign up! And as you can see from the button below, it's 24 hours long! I'm not sure if I'll last the whole 24 hours, but I'll definitely try! :D
Dewey's Read-a-Thon

I haven't picked which books I'll read yet, but I've got a bunch to choose from! I'll make a post on Friday with the books that I plan on reading, and I'll keep everyone updated on my progress with the Read-a-Thon!


Hopefully I'll see you at Dewey's Read-a-Thon this weekend! :D
...okay it's not a location or anything, but I think you guys get what I mean :P lol

Happy Reading!!!


♪♫ Ambur

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is awesome? I've never heard of a readathon before but what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D