Friday 10 June 2011

Review Survey! I wanna know what you guys want to see. :)

Hey Everyone! :D 

So, as you can tell from the title of this post I've made a survey to see what you all want to see when you read my reviews. I'm going to keep the way I write them the same, but I'm wondering about the additional information, like blurbs and summaries, page numbers, and things like links to buy the book. I want to know what you guys like included in the reviews that you read so that I can give you what you want.

 I've made the survey nice and easy, and you only actually have to fill out the first two questions, the other two boxes are just additional information if you want to share it. I'd love to hear what you guys think, so please fill it out, that way I can include the stuff that you want to see. :)



THANK YOU! :D 

I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out my survey, it means a lot.
And feel free to leave a comment if you have anything else that you'd like to say. :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

1 comment:

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D