Monday 26 September 2011

I'm a guest reviewer today...

Today, I'm guest reviewing over at my friend Zoё's blog, In the Next Room.

If you want to check out the review that I've written over there, it's for Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald.


Here's a direct link to my review: http://inthenextroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/guest-review-boys-bears-and-serious.html.
And if you'd like to Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots to Goodreads, here's its: Goodreads page.

Stop and say, "Hi" to Zoё while you're over there! She's pretty awesome! :D

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

2 comments:

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D