Sunday 29 January 2012

In My Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox at The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, and inspired by her friend, Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It's a way to share the books that you've received over the past week. They could come from the bookstore, the library, a friend, your mailbox or wherever. It gives us all a chance to showcase the books that we've gotten, and maybe give others an idea for the book they want to read or buy next. :)

For Review:

The Rivals (The Mockingbirds #2) by Daisy Whitney (Hachette Book Group Canada)
Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price (NetGalley)
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman (NetGalley)
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire (NetGalley)
Hollyweird by Terri Clark (NetGalley)


First, I must say, I am absolutely in love with Hachette for sending me The Rivals! :D I'm so excited for it, and I also got a few NetGalley titles this week. I really need to stop requesting these for a while I think. :P
-------------------------------------

Bought:

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Amazon)
Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force (Amazon Kindle Store)


My copy of The Fault in Our Stars showed up this week, yay! :D I can't wait to read it. I've heard AMAZING things, plus, this will be my first John Green book...shocking, I know! haha Line of Scrimmage was on sale this week...and I've been wanting to read another Marie Force book, so I couldn't resist.:P
-------------------------------------

Library:

Breathless by Jessica Warman
How to Deal by Sarah Dessen


I went to pick up How to Deal this week because I had it on hold, and spotted Breathless, which I've been wanting to read. Hopefully, I'll be able to manage my time better, and actually get to these two. :P
-------------------------------------
Won:

Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon #1) by S. M. Reine (won from author, S. M. Reine - Signed)


To reveal the new covers to her series, S. M. Reine had a scavenger hunt, and I was one of the lucky winners. :) I won a signed copy of SMS, a journal, some bookmarks, and some swag. :D
-------------------------------------

All in all, my mailbox has been awesome this week! Thank you to Kaitlin at Hachette Book Group Canada, NetGalley, and S. M. Reine. :)

What about you? What did you get in your mailbox? Any books that you've been dying to read and finally got your hands on? Feel free to leave a link io your IMM and I'll check it out. :)

Happy Reading!!!

♪♫ Ambur

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some really great stuff. :) Glad to see that this week was good to you. By the way, John Green is amazing. :) I haven't read that one yet, but it is on my TBR. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kathy Ann Coleman: :) Sure did! I've heard that he is, and he definitely seems pretty awesome on twitter and tumblr. :) I've been wanting to read one of his books for a while, so I preordered this one as soon as I could. haha Thanks, Kathy! I hope you have a great day, too, and thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an awesome selection of books. Seems like a lot of people are getting the Fault in Our Starts. Great haul.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting haul, haven't read any of the books you got but I have the John Green one. Hope you enjoy!
    new follower!
    Lisa O.
    Here's my IMM @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love How to Deal. It was my first Sarah Dessen book.

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! So jealous that you got Rivals. I can't wait to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D