Monday 6 February 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (64)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:

This was my favourite book from my travel writing class so far. It was amazing....and I still can't believe that this poor guy went through all that stuff. It's such an intense and suspenseful book. If I'm ever going to recommend a book from the travel writing genre or non fiction, this would be it.

A sweet, quick read, which I definitely needed last week.

Finally finished this one for class. The ending just went on...and on...and on....and, you guessed it!...on! If you're planning on read a classic, I'd say skip this one. It's not terrible, but there are much better ones out there.


Reading Now:
Just started this one, and I'm not very far in yet though. It's for my British Lit class.

This is the next book I'm reading for my travel writing class, and so far I like it. I like the author's voice a lot better than Dervla Murphy's, which is a very good sign.



Books I Want to Read This Week:
Another one for my travel class. I have to do a presentation for this one, so I wanna start it a bit earlier.

My fun book for the week...I hope I actually get to it.


And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dropped by from Twitter. Your "What are you reading" drew me in. I read, my 12 yo granddaughter reads more. I follow online author friends and review books as I can keep up.
    I love your happy yellow blog page. Malika Bourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing Heaven was my first Elizabeth Scott book and have read everything she's written. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D