Monday 14 May 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (76)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books I Read Last Week:
 This was the only book I actually finished this week, but at least it was an amazing one! I really loved this series, and it just made me love Ellen Hopkins even more! :D


Reading Now:
I'm reading this one at a pretty slow pace, but I'm going to try and get into this one more. I just started a new job though so I need to get into that new job groove first! haha So far, I'm really enjoying this one though! :D


Books I Want to Read This Week:
I'm so excited to read this one! I've peeked at the first few pages, but haven't really started it yet. I want to get into it though! :D


And what are you reading???

Check out One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to see what other people are reading. :)

10 comments:

  1. A lot of people are reading A Game of Thrones...it's not my type of book. My brother-in-law read the series and loved it.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE the show, so I just had to give the books a shot, and I'm glad I have. I'm really enjoying the first one so far. They're really long though, so they take a while to read. Glad your brother-in-law loved it, too bad it isn't your type of book. :)

      Thanks, Kristin, and I hope you have a great week, too. :)

      Delete
  2. I just finished Mockingjay. I'm still recovering today! And I am kind of mad at myself that it took me this long to read the trilogy.

    Next will be The Serpent's Shadow, but I really want to start on an indie author's book, The Moon Coin. I don't want to rush through it though with The Serpent's Shadow on my mind, so will wait.

    Can I ask you - where did you find your blog theme??? I LOVE it and was looking for something like this for my own blog, but ended up for now with a two-toned green thingy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMAZING trilogy! :D Seriously, I absolutely love those books. :D And Mockingjay definitely takes a bit to recover from! haha At least you've gotten to it now. Better later than never. :)

      Ooh, hope you like both of them. :)

      I made it actually. :) I'm glad you like it! :D I just use Paint.net and download various extras for it that help you do other neat stuff. My layout and everything is basic stuff from blogger though, and I've just made my buttons, header, and background and all that stuff. :) You're welcome. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Oh man I can't wait to work on it at some point. Yours is so bright and happy! And thank you so much for sending me the back-up email, that was so kind!

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! :) It's really fun once you start figuring things out. :) Thanks! :D Awe, you're welcome! I wanted to make sure you saw it. :)

      Delete
  3. HA! I helped someone find Fallout today at the library! GREAT taste!

    Happy reading this week!
    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! :D Thanks, and they totally have great taste, too! ;D

      Thank you, and happy reading to you, too! :D

      Delete
  4. At least if you only finished one book it was nearly 700 pages long :P I'll be curious to see what Hopkins you pick up next!

    Also, I can't wait to see what you think of Glitch and how Game of Thrones show compares to the book.

    Happy reading! :) I hope your adjust to your new job and have lots of time to read this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. :) Me, too! haha I should start looking for which one to read next. :P lol

      So far, it actually follows pretty closely. Or it seems to. I'm looking forward to Glitch, too! :D

      Thanks, Zoë! Happy reading to you, too, and I hope so too! :D I have most of the week off, so I should have some time. ;) lol

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D