Sunday 24 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves (24)

Stacking the Shelves is Tynga's Reviews' version of In My Mailbox (from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie).

Stacking the Shelves is a way to share the books that you're adding to your physical and virtual bookshelves. It's easy to participate. You just make your own post, and link it to the main post over at Tynga's Reviews. Also, in case you're curious, Tynga's post for it goes up on Saturdays, but you can post it any day that you like. :) You can find out more about participating by reading the Stacking the Shelves Launch post.

So, here's what I got this week!



For Review:

What We Become (Those That Wake #2) by Jesse Karp (Thomas Allen & Sons)
Infatuate (Gilded Wings #2) by Aimee Agresti (Thomas Allen & Sons)
In Search of Goliathus Hercules by Jennifer Angus (Thomas Allen & Sons)
Rush Me by Allison Parr (Netgalley)
Runes by Ednah Walters (Netgalley)

I still need to read the first book in the Gilded Wings series, Illuminate, but I'm really looking forward to it! I'm also excited for Rush Me and Runes. :D



Bought:

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare (preorder/Chapters)
Dizzy by Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry (Amazon Kindle Store)
Suicide Note by Teresa Mummert (Amazon Kindle Store)

I already read and devoured Clockwork Princess (it was amazing! :D), and I picked up Dizzy and Suicide Note this week...they were only $0.99 each! :D 

Thank you to Thomas Allen & Sons, Netgalley, and the publishers on Netgalley. :)

What did you get this week?
Feel free to leave a link to your own post and I'll come visit. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm *still* finishing Clockwork Princess ... it's awesome, but I guess I'm taking my time. :) I just bought Suicide Note! I like your mailbox posts because you always alert me to great Kindle sales!

    Enjoy your week, Ambur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D I'm glad I can help you know about sales. ;)

      Thanks, and the same to you!

      Delete
  2. Great books this week!! Cannot wait to read Rush Me!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas, Allen and Sons really spoiled you this week, haha! I'll be on the lookout for your reviews for those!

    It frustrates me so much that I am seemingly the only person left who has not got a copy of Clockwork Princess yet! It should arrive hopefully soon in the mail... blargh, the waiting is torture!! SO happy that you loved it though! I am both excited and dreading the ending - but I have a feeling that Cassie will do well by the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure did. When I went home to my parents' house I had a huge package. :P I probably won't be reviewing any of those ones soon just because I haven't read the first ones in either series, and the bug one doesn't really interest me. :P

      That stinks! I hope your copy comes soon! It sucks when you have it ordered already and you end up waiting anyway. I hope you love it, too. I wasn't sure how she'd make me happy with it, but she did. I was still sad during parts though, but some of those are kind of impossible to prevent. :P I hope your copy comes soon! :D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D