Monday 17 March 2014

Cover Catch-Up (4): Last, But Certainly NOT Least!

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share. 

Both of the fabulous covers I have to share today are for the final books in their respective trilogies, and I'm seriously excited for both of them! :D

The first cover is for UNRAVELED (Crewel World #3) by Gennifer Albin!

 
This series did get a total cover revamp after the first book, but I have to admit, while the original cover of Crewel was pretty, I do love these new covers, and Unraveled's is gorgeous!!! :D

The second cover I'm sharing today is for THE VAST AND BRUTAL SEA (The Vicious Deep #3) by !



The Vast and Brutal Sea is the third book in The Vicious Deep trilogy by



What do you think?
Do you love Unraveled's and The Vast and Brutal Sea's covers, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D