Monday 24 March 2014

Cover Catch-Up (5): Black Ice, Oblivion, & Fiendish!

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share.

Today, I've got three covers for you!!! :D

The first is for Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick!!!


Wowza! This cover is gorgeous, and the book sounds AMAZING!!! I already can't wait to read it! :D Becca Fitzpatrick always has such wonderful covers, and this one is definitely no exception!! :D I love the way you can even see the cover model's breath....such a small, but attentive detail!


The next cover I have to share is for Oblivion (Nevermore #3) by Kelly Creagh!

 

I absolutely LOVED the first book in this trilogy/series?? (I'm honestly not even sure at this point :P), but ended up seriously disliking the second one because it went on and on, and there was almost nothing that actually happened in the book. It was pretty disappointing to say the least, but I'm hopeful that the third book can turn things around. I believe this one is a trilogy, but I haven't heard anything about it for a while, so I'm not really sure anymore, but I'm definitely hopeful that the third one will be better. And even though I disliked how much the second book dragged, I still seriously adored Kelly Creagh's writing style. I also think these covers are gorgeous...and they match super well! I love how this cover in particular almost looks like an aged and crumpled up photo! :)


And the final cover I have to share today is for Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff!!!


I seriously LOVE Brenna Yovanoff! Her books are so creepy, and so captivating...I just love 'em, and this cover seriously looks like it's going to fit in with the style of her previous books very nicely. ;) I think it looks super creepy, yet absolutely gorgeous at the same time...and you just KNOW this book is gonna be shiny, which I must admit, I seriously have a soft spot for. ;) haha


What do you think?
Are you a fan of these covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D