Monday 8 September 2014

Mani Monday (12): A Little Bit of Green, A Little Blue...All in One Polish!

It's Monday again, so it's time for another Mani Monday! Today, my manicure is nice and simple! :)

I just used one polish in my manicure that I'm wearing right now, and it's Julep's"Waleska"!

This one is just a basic manicure, but I really LOVE this colour! It's such a pretty mix of green and blue...and that reminds me of mermaids for some reason. ;D haha

Here it is:

I'm a big fan of colours that are multi-faceted like this, and I am always in the mood for a good green or blue! :D

What do you think?
Do you like the colour of "Waleska"?

2 comments:

  1. No idea what or who "Waleska" is, but I immediately thought of mermaids too. Actually reminds me a lot of the beautiful "Angela" which you gave me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have no idea either!!! :D I can't even fathom anyone who could have that name. :P Yes, it reminded me of "Angela", too....such a great colour! :D

      Delete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D