Monday 3 November 2014

Cover Catch-Up (18): MAGICAL!!! :D

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share. 

Today I have two absolutely gorgeous covers to share! They're definitely magical...and BEAUTIFUL!!! :D I'm totally smitten with them!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The first cover that I have to share today is for Rosamund Hodge's CRIMSON BOUND!

 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COVER!!!! :D I love how it mirrors the cover of Rosamund Hodge's debut book, Cruel Beauty, with the curved staircase, red outfit, and plants mixed in it's a perfect match! It definitely looks like it has come right out of a fairytale. I also love that the red cloak makes it pretty obvious that Crimson Bound is about Red Riding Hood! :D I can't wait to read this one! And I plan to stare at this gorgeous cover many more times in the future! ;D haha

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The second cover that I have to share today is for Kelley Lynn's ONE WISH AWAY! :D



I think the cover for One Wish Away is so pretty! :D It looks magical, and makes me want to read it so bad!!! :D I love the colours and how it looks like it's glowing! The fact that the title is glowing in the sky like stars makes it even better!!! The story also sounds fantastic! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of these covers?
Do you think they're gorgeous like I do?

3 comments:

  1. I really wish that I liked Cruel Beauty more because Hodge's book covers are gorgeous! Ugh so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crimson Bound is a GORGEOUS cover! Wow! It's like one of those optical illusion pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D