Monday 17 November 2014

Cover Catch-Up (20): Tragic!

In "Cover Catch-Up" I share some covers that have either been recently revealed, or that I've just found and really wanted to share. 

Today I have two covers to share and they're both a bit tragic, and they definitely make you think!

------------------------------------------------------

The first cover I have today is for Trish Doller's THE DEVIL YOU KNOW!

 

I love this cover! It's simple, but super intriguing. I especially love the way that the girl's hand is reflecting...it really fits with the title and the book description, too. Can't wait to read this one! :D

------------------------------------------------------

The second cover that I have is for ALL THE RAGE by Courtney Summers!



I love the simplicity in this cover, too. The way that the girl is blurred  and surrounded by black and white seems really deep, too. I'm sure this story will be one that really works your feelings!

------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of these covers?
Do you think they're tragically beautiful, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like smiles. Free to give, but precious to receive. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I treasure every one. Also, check back! You'll probably find a reply. :D